Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pinterest for the Win - Sticky Buns

So, let's be honest, before Pinterest came around, I didn't cook much. Like honestly, it was fast food, spaghetti, tacos, or grilled cheese. Sad, but true. I just had trouble trusting a cook book. How do you know the recipes are good? Minimal pictures or no pictures, zero repins, no FB likes, I just can't trust it. Pinterest enters, and it's so easy and most recipes have been a total hit with our family. 

So, I thought I'd start a little series called "Pinterest for the Win," where I share recipes that we actually use and really like.

Enter Sticky Buns...


I made these New Year's day before I got into the throws of my healthy eating. 


Anything made with biscuits from a can is going to be a success. Are you with me? So easy and so delightfully yummy! Kids liked them, but Jaxon got weird once he realized there was syrup on them. What? How can he be my kid?

Head on over here for the recipe.

Later Ladies!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment