Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Favorite - Katygirl Designs

What can I say? I love handmade! My business is primarily built on handmade and allows me to stay home with my boys because of it. So in order to get the word out about other amazing artists, I've started this new series called Friday Favorite. 

Every Friday (don't hold me to it), I will feature something that I own that is handmade. If you've sold me something handmade, keep your eye out, you just might be my next feature! 

So let's get started, shall we?

For Christmas I got this absolutely adorable calendar made by Katygirl Designs.


It came with the little easel and adorable calendars for each month.



I placed mine on my desk, so I can look at it often. It really is just one of those things that makes me happy.



I don't see any calendars left in her shop, but she has adorable notecards and prints. And, if you follow her on IG, she sometimes has great specials!

Hurry and go check her out!

{Disclosure: This is solely my opinion, and I have not been paid in any way to give this review. Have something you want me to review? Contact me, and we'll chat!}

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment