Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cleaning Schedule - Free Printable

If you're anything like me, the new year signifies a time to get more organized with our homes and our schedules. This morning I was on the hunt for a cleaning schedule, because really I have no method to my cleaning madness, so sometimes things don't get cleaned like they should. There are loads of schedules on Pinterest, and I just couldn't decide which one I wanted to use. So, I decided to come up with a fun retro style one of my own. 

Click here to download and print your own. 

I wanted to make a schedule that wasn't too overwhelming and specific. Go look at the Martha Stewart schedule and you'll feel like a real failure of a housewife. If you have more time one week, maybe you actually take the time to deep clean your kitchen, but otherwise, just do what you can with the time you're allowed. Making some effort is better than no effort. Am I right? 

I love the idea of placing it in a sheet protector and using a washable marker to cross off your list. I always work better when I know I can actually cross something off my list.

 I hope this little ditty can get you on the right track this year. And, always remember to cut yourself some slack. Someday when the kids have moved out, we'll have all the time we need to clean. Enjoy them while you can!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment