Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Meet Liberty & 33rd

Today I would love to introduce you to an amazing couple who have some mad taste in furniture and are also doing some crazy cool work across the globe. 

Meet Adam and Kelsey.


Adam and Kelsey began their business from their home last year with many beautiful painted pieces of furniture and some just left untouched. At some point they were able to move into a warehouse, which made shopping easier for customers. Long story short, in January, they moved to Nairobi, Kenya for Adam's education. It's amazing to see how they have turned this truly into a mission field and have already touched many children and adults while they have been there. 

The point of this post is that they are here in the States for 2 more weeks! I had the opportunity to check out their warehouse on Christmas Eve and there are truly some great pieces in there. I would love to see you all help them unload some of this furniture before they move back to Kenya. 





There are some great rugs in this pile!




And then for my favorite part, they have partnered with a few women in Kenya, and have brought back gobs of goodies that you can purchase in order to help support these ladies and their families!






One of my favorite things that you can purchase are these kiondos. There are loads of these available, and you can actually browse through available ones here. I purchased one of these and just love it! I love the look of it, but most of all, love how my purchase gives back!


Go get yourself one of these while you can!


 For more information about Liberty & 33rd and when you can unload some of your Christmas money, go check out their FB page.
You can also follow along on their journey right here.

Stay tuned for my next post where I'll feature different ways that I'm planning on using my kiondo.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment