Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Style in the Master Bedroom and a Sweet Treat

This is my first go at decorating my bedroom for Christmas. The only reason I tackled it this year is because I hosted a craft show in our home. But, I've thoroughly enjoyed the added Christmas spirit throughout every room in our home.


My hopes are to order a canvas print of my husband and I for this frame, but I didn't get around to it, so I just threw a wreath in there, and voila!


This is the most simple decorating folks, but it makes enough of a punch to feel festive.


This might be a good time to introduce you to the newest member of our family, Darla. She apparently was ready to meet the world.


I stuck with green, gold, and silver for the tree scheme. I placed it in wooden box and threw a sheer curtain from our first home around the base.


And, in case you're needing a last minute snack to take to one of your ten family get-togethers. Let me please introduce you to this. I don't know what it's even called, but it's super addicting. So, "fruit loop crack" would probably be my first thought.


You will eat this until your stomach hurts...so I've been told. My dear friend introduced me to this, so I'm totally blaming her for my weight gain.


This is so simple, I'm kindof ashamed to even post it or call it a recipe. Buy yourself some almond bark and a box of Fruit Loops or Fruit Rounds, if you're an Aldi shopper like I am. Melt, mix, and eat your heart out!
You're very welcome!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment