Monday, February 17, 2014

How I Styled It

In case you don't follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you may not know that I'm now selling clothing once again. I sold clothing back when I had my store, so this was a bit more of a risk, since I don't have an actual storefront for people to see the clothing. But sometimes, you just need to take the risk and get it out of your system. I'm still undecided as to whether or not I'll continue to purchase it, but I love seeing it hanging on a rack in our home. Feels like a mini boutique, which makes me super happy! I played dress up the other day and tried it all on and styled it the way I would wear it. So, here's how I styled it.

This dress comes with a coordinating coral belt, but I loved mixing it up with a braided belt and a blazer instead.
Dress: $35

This mint statement necklace looks pretty stunning with it as well!

Necklace Set: $14

I love how feminine and flirty this mint top is. Paired it with the peach statement necklace for a perfectly pastel look. 

Mint Top: $23    Peach Necklace Set: $12

The ivory top is sleeveless which clearly won't work in this weather. So, I threw on a comfy cardigan and a pair of salt stained boots to take me through the rest of winter.

Ivory Top: $21

Throw on a colorful cardigan and pumps for a transition into spring.

Ivory Top: $21

For President's Day, I'm having a little special with this top and necklace!
Head on over to FB or IG, elylaneshoppe, to claim one for yourself and to see what else is still available!

And, can I say that all of these tops are super flowy and forgiving. Nobody will spot your muffin top, I promise!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment