Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Shop Love: Marigolds - South Bend, IN

Back in April, I had the bright idea to hit up a few of my favorite shops in South Bend, take pictures, and then blog about them. Well, April turned to May, and now here we are towards the end of July. I recently found out that one of them is closing its doors. So, I thought I better get this post up here, so you can support this adorable store before its gone! I won't bore you with chatter. Take a look at this sweet little shop, and then read some good news at the end!












Okay, so the good news...you have until August 1st to pop into Marigolds and get some super cute merchandise at an amazing discount! Also, you can still shop Marigolds at the South Bend Farmer's Market and at upcoming shows! It's sad to see such an adorable shop close its doors, but I totally understand, and the freedom that comes with it, is amazing! I'm sure Mari will feel inspired in new ways and bring us some amazing new goodies to the farmer's market.

Follow Marigolds on FB for upcoming deals and merchandise. You can visit the store at 722 E. Jefferson Blvd, South Bend, IN.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment